What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Got my baby's reg details

A

Anonymous

Oh my god the last bit of waiting is the worst.

Expected delivery to dealer date of 7th March was extyended to 14th march. Phoned today to get an update and I'm now being told next monday, the 21st!!

Still I have the registration number, only a small thing but it kind of makes my new baby real

A

Anonymous

My dealer tried his best with my plate but the nearest he got to was NCZ.... lol....

Cant blame him for trying... may change the badge on the back to match the plate... :)

A

Anonymous

hang on in there got my reg plate as well sorted out my 7day free insurance today ready to be picked up on sat i cant wait.

A

Anonymous

I ordered RCZ personalised number plates for mine back in January. I didn't want to risk them not being available when the car is delivered in April. Here you can order them direct from the motor registry and put them on hold until the car is ready.