What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Goodwood free tickets from Peugeot UK

A

Anonymous

Hi all
I've had an email today from Pug about the Goodwood moving motor show and would i like complimentary tickets. 150 pairs up for grabs. I thought oooh yeah that would be cool. I clicked the link to say yes please and got this back almost immediately

Thank you for registering for the MOVING MOTOR SHOW

We're delighted to inform you that you've successfully registered for a pair of complimentary tickets to the MOVING MOTOR SHOW. Your tickets will be sent to you three to five days prior to the event. We'll also send you an email the day before your tickets are despatched so that you are aware of their imminent arrival.

If for any reason you are unable to attend, please let us know in advance by calling 08452 001234* so that we can re-allocate your ticket(s) to the next person on the waiting list.

We hope you enjoy the MOVING MOTOR SHOW.

Best wishes
Helen Main
Manager Customer Communications

That could be a really cool day out!!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi Mohora, I got the same email and reply so it looks like i'll see you there :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

No email for me, can you post the link?

Ive been looking out for these for weeks :D

A

Anonymous

:clap: looks like I'm in !

Let's hope the weather is good.

Gtomo :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

gtomo said:
:clap: looks like I'm in !

Let's hope the weather is good.

Gtomo :thumbup:

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for good weather, did you see the bit on the email about driving the RCZ around the course I'd love to do that! I think it's going to be a great day, I've been meaning to go for years I hope the parking is good too as I'll be taking my RCZ :cool:

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
Hi Mohora, I got the same email and reply so it looks like i'll see you there :thumbup:

Yep this should be a good day. I'm not looking forward to the long drive there and back though!!!!! It's quite a distance from Cheshire!!

A

Anonymous

mohora said:
RCZ MATT said:

Yep this should be a good day. I'm not looking forward to the long drive there and back though!!!!! It's quite a distance from Cheshire!!

it's a long drive for me too, 250 mile round trip but im sure it will be worth it

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
mohora said:
RCZ MATT said:

it's a long drive for me too, 250 mile round trip but im sure it will be worth it

Nearly 500 round trip for me. Early start :shock:

A

Anonymous

Wow and I was worried about 250 miles it's nothing in comparison what time will you be leaving? I think I'm going to try and book a hotel if there's one nearby

A

Anonymous

:dance: :beer: Just won two tickets for the 30th from Seat! :beer: :dance:

A

Anonymous

RCZ White said:
:dance: :beer: Just won two tickets for the 30th from Seat! :beer: :dance:
will you be taking the RCZ? i also won the drive up the hill :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've scored two tickets for next Thursday but now cant go :(

On the upside I'll post em first class to anyone who can use them - feel the love! :cool: