What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Good Evening From a New RCZ Owner!

DevonBenRCZ

Reaction score
Good evening everyone

Picked up my new car yesterday - 2010 RCZ Diesel and have to say what a smile its put on my face today already on the way to work.

Needed the balance of MPG and looks and have to say I like the way this car gets down the road.

Not afraid of getting my hands oily so any starting points to check and change first would be welcome!

Cam belt, water pump, Oil service done by garage before I picked it up so hopefully good to go...

May need some tyres soonish so may start shipping around if anyone has any good recommmendations for an all year good performer that's not going to bankrupt me...(I know the 19" aren't cheap though!

Have a great evening!

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum..
Many people have there own preference for what tyre they have on their RCZs...
Mine is a Hdi and had accelera PHI 235/40 R19 96Y XL.....
Been on the car for two years now and they performed well for me. So looked on the net and got a full set delivery included for £212 for four...
Worth a look around...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

DevonBenRCZ

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to reply - price looks good for 4! I'm guessing not fitted! 🤐

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, I too have Accelera’s on my car, they were on when I bought it and I’ve been happy enough to have replaced them with the same, decent ratings and for the price I don’t think you can beat them.