What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Gaffer's New Car

Woodso

Reaction score
The Gaffer came to work in his new car today McLaren Senna, look's OK.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
That’s amazing! We saw this model at yesterday’s Sports cars in the park in Yorkshire and it had a rope around it so you couldn’t get close and we were saying it’s so extreme who would drive something like that on the road? And more so who could afford one!
Love the see through doors and that spoiler is huge!
I thought my RCZ drew attention but not like one of these babies! :clap:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Awesome, but I don’t think I would want the servicing costs, tyre costs, brake costs etc etc etc ......... :eusa-whistle:

And, Where the hell would you dare park it :eusa-think: ;)

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
I remember (here he goes again), about fifty years ago, I would "test" exotic motors for a friend whose hobby, using a bunch of artisans, was restoring them. :thumbup:
It was great fun but a little daunting and the edge taken off the experience, as my insurance cover was Third Party Fire and Theft, so for ever keeping out of danger, when obvious. :thumbdown:
The three words "Slow Loose Chippings" would send a chill down my spine, sometimes forcing me into a three point turn to go another way! :twisted:

Woodso

Reaction score
He just parked it outside the front door on the normal car park in his usual spot, in theory any fool could bump into it but his attitude is if you have got it drive it.

At least with this McLaren he has a front number plate, with his last one, the number plate was shoved on the top of the dash. That might be why he changed it. :lol:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Another thing, if he can afford one of them, he is not paying you enough :eusa-think:

RCZ-R

Reaction score
I sat in one of those (but driving not included). What an extraordinary car it is. For me the sitting position is just perfect. As it is with the 720S in general. But not my price tag level :lol:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I think I could probably afford the vehicle in the picture above, sadly, it’s not the blue one with 4 wheels :eusa-think: :eusa-whistle: