What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fuse for number plate lights

Gara

Reaction score
Hi All, Does anyone know which is the fuse for the number plate lights. Just got my car and the number plate lights were out. So I got some LEDs and popped them in. No lighty! Put a few additional LEDs in the boot (side panel light not working), foot wells (neither working) Door sills, (RH door Ok, LH door nadda) I check fuse 7 and its good. Ant others I should look at.
Cheers Gara.

Gara

Reaction score
Also, How do you change the front fog light bulbs on a 2010. Do your have to remove the engine and gearbox to get at the front bumper before removing it through the windscreen to change the foglight bulb? Or is that just for the glove box bulb!!!! Cheers Gara.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Also, How do you change the front fog light bulbs on a 2010. Do your have to remove the engine and gearbox to get at the front bumper before removing it through the windscreen to change the foglight bulb? Or is that just for the glove box bulb!!!! Cheers Gara.
I think you get to em by removing the wheel arch liner not actually done it I bought some led fog bulbs too but not got round to fitting them.

Gara

Reaction score
Thank you neilgsxr69, I thought as much. Yellow fog lights will work!!!!