What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fuel cap drain blocked ?

Pedro

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this little item up I washed the car & found the fuel pipe full of soapy water it has a tiny hole to drain out the residues & was completely blocked up with crap so cleaned out the tiny hole & water is draining away nicely its a similar situation with the drains in the door recesses in the wings these also get blocked up which I now always clean out with fresh water

RCZash

Reaction score
One a similar theme does anyone know were the drain holes are under the spoiler? I have tried pushing a wire up from the boot lid drain holes ( I presume that is what they are but the wire is not visible under the spoiler.

Pedro

Reaction score
I need to check that one out I would have assumed the water is drained into the boot lid outflows if it went anywhere

trev200

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this little item up I washed the car & found the fuel pipe full of soapy water it has a tiny hole to drain out the residues & was completely blocked up with crap so cleaned out the tiny hole & water is draining away nicely its a similar situation with the drains in the door recesses in the wings these also get blocked up which I now always clean out with fresh water
Where is the tiny hole I can't find it.is it left top bottom right of the filler cap? Thanks

Pedro

Reaction score
Open the fuel cap look down on the wing side from where your standing & you will see 2 small openings in the rubber seal if you can't see them they must be full of crap wash around the cap with a toothbrush to clear them out