What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Front silver badge arc damage, how to repair?

BlissfulMike

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So unfortunately the front badges silver ark in our RCZ was hit by a rock and has cracked. Any advice on how this could best be fixed?

The first thought I had is to remove the existing one and re-wrap it. Any ideas or guides on how to do this would be more than appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_20211017_131716.jpg

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I would look on eBay or breakers yards but in Finland might be a bit of a hunt for you happy hunting ☹️👁️👁️
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So unfortunately the front badges silver ark in our RCZ was hit by a rock and has cracked. Any advice on how this could best be fixed?

The first thought I had is to remove the existing one and re-wrap it. Any ideas or guides on how to do this would be more than appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 12008
You have to remove the front bumper to get to the fixing to remove it. If you search the forum I’m sure there’s a step by step guide been posted in the past

MagnaSteyr

Reaction score
Yes our learned Moderator is spot on - you have to remove the entire front clip to get to the front Peugeot badge ... strange but true ... its just the way they were put together. Plenty of spare badge assemblies available via eBay. Hope it goes well 👍