What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Front Side Light Fuse

A

Anonymous

Can anyone assist and tell me where the front side light fuses are please? My wife has a late 2013 RCZ and neither of the front side lights work. I've changed out the bulbs but still no light, so its either a fuse or a really expensive problem. The rear ones are working fine, as are the DRL and all the other lights. I've searched through the manual but there is no mention of fuses for the front side lights or the rear lights for that matter, but that's a problem for another day. Please help.

tianorth

Reaction score
Although the bulbs are fitted the are surplus, as the DRL's are used as side lights.

When you activate the side light, the DRL's reduce to about 50% (same when headlight come one also).

If using the menus you deactivate the DRL's the side lights may activate.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Just an update, tried turning off the DRL but they come back as the sidelights when the lights stalk switch is turned on. As stated by tianorth seems the actual sidelights are surplus and just there to look pretty. I even asked Peugeot customer care but they were a complete waste of time, just tried to get me to take it into the dealers workshop. Thanks for the info forum.