What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

front passenger seat

A

Anonymous

as anybody had this problem i was letting my son out of the car this morning passenger side with the back rest forward so he could get out and when i went to put it back into normal position it would not stay there its just falling back and fore. I think the cable as come off or snapped inside the seat i will ofto phone dealers first thing tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

I haven't had that problem with my car.

I say you should get it checked by peugeot and see what they can do never know they might be able to do it without needing replacement parts

A

Anonymous

Hi There enzo! This happened to me...

A few weeks after I got my RCZ the front passenger seat just flopped.... I just got a new motor put in and had to wait 3 weeks for it to come from France. No explanation... just that the seat was faulty. I was not impressed as I felt my new baby was defect. Interesting to read that it is a wider case?

A

Anonymous

hi philliprcz i hope thats not the case i phoned my dealer first thing this morning and they are jammed packed today so taking down tomorrow. 3 weeks with out a passenger seat my wife will be happy :lol:

A

Anonymous

i had to take my 308cc back to dealer for recall faulty seat computer, hope its not the same problem.

A

Anonymous

My seat has just done the same thing, any ideas how much this will cost to repair if its no longer under warranty...?

A

Anonymous

enzo said:
as anybody had this problem i was letting my son out of the car this morning passenger side with the back rest forward so he could get out and when i went to put it back into normal position it would not stay there its just falling back and fore. I think the cable as come off or snapped inside the seat i will ofto phone dealers first thing tomorrow.

I cant understand why you are putting kids in the back, :eusa-think:
The boot is plenty big enough. :cool: