What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Front lights balance

A

Anonymous

Hello there,

I have a question for all you tunners out there. I recently got one of these, and I live in Argentina, so any 'out of the ordinary' stuff is very hard to find.

The car has factory xenon lights and halogen bulbs for the DRLs. The DRLs looked yellow compared to the Xenon lights, I didn't like how it looked so i got a pair of LEDs lights, but now these ones, are whiter than the xenon lights!

Of course it stills look better this way than it was with the halogen bulbs. heh.. when i turn of the car the leds seem to catch some power from the circuit because they remain turned on with very little lightning and after about a minute they completely shut off.

My questions are:
1) Should I worry about the overtime the Leds stay on ?
2) Would a 60/92 LEDs bulb solve this issue ?
3) Anyone know what is the color temp of the factory xenon lights ? looks like they are not 6000k
4) Which DRLs do you recommend to match the factory xenon lights ?

Thank you :)

Gonzalo

A

Anonymous

Factory xenons are. 4300. Kelvins best go for 5/6000 Kelvin rated xenons. 60 or 92 smds will match these better

Tomas_90

Reaction score
I think the factory Xenons look a bit halogen'ish when driving. You don't get that really white color. But that's 4300k for ya i guess, should be 5000k. I also had 4300k on my 406 before (no projector lights) but they looked whiter. From the outsite they look good tho.