What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fluid leaking from a pipe under drivers seat

RobBaker

Reaction score
My son is driving my 2010 RCZ manual from Perth to Sydney and he has hit a rut on a gravel road and damaged a pipe carrying some sort of liquid under the drivers seat. It feels watery. I have looked under another of my RCZ's at home and can only see 2 black pipes running through a subframe channel and they come out at about the back of the drivers seat. Can someone help as to what these pipes are for and are they likely to be the cause of the leak. He is in the middle of the Nullarbor Plain on the South Australian side.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
If it feels watery it probably is, as coolant is slippery when you rub your fingers together. Unless it doesn't have coolant in it, obviously.

Fuel would be immediately apparent.

AC drain? Or some sort of drainage to carry rainwater away from somewhere, scuttle maybe?