What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Flat tyre

A

Anonymous

I have a flat tyre - just discovered a nail in it. But can't understand why there was no warning that the pressure was low?? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

bownib said:
I have a flat tyre - just discovered a nail in it. But can't understand why there was no warning that the pressure was low?? :eusa-think:

Optional extra on a 'pack' i think! I miss my sensors, I had them on my 207. Now I actually have to check them :lol: not so easy to spot a soft tyre when your profiles are so low anyway......

A

Anonymous

Yes - my daughter has the sensors on her 308 cc. Really should be on the RCZ too!! I have a guy coming to my work this afternoon so I have asked him to check all the tyres and do a swap around. Spent too much on the car over the last couple of weeks what with the service and now this but well worth it anyway......

A

Anonymous

Think tyre sensors come with vision pack or some pack read it somewhere :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
Yes, tire pressure sensors are included in the vision pack (here in Belgium that is).
Same here in the UK. Tyre sensor comes as part of the vision pack option

A

Anonymous

ailixhomes said:
Run-flat car tyres decrease this danger by maintaining the controls pellets attached to the rim flange, even when air inflationgoes down to zero stress. Therefore your controls is constantly execute securely, significance you don't need to quit and modify your controls, or danger a terrifying losing management.
Translation required :wtf:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
ailixhomes said:
Run-flat car tyres decrease this danger by maintaining the controls pellets attached to the rim flange, even when air inflationgoes down to zero stress. Therefore your controls is constantly execute securely, significance you don't need to quit and modify your controls, or danger a terrifying losing management.
Translation required :wtf:

RON I would suggest that this is an online translation into English...hope she kept her receipt!

Mind you, unless I was to be telling you in German what I like doing when the weather is nice/wet, which school subjects I enjoy/dislike, that i have a cat and other tremendously handy German standard grade rote learnt phrases, I'd be fooked if i was trying to speak another language!!

A

Anonymous

ailixhomes said:
Don't go anywhere near run flat tyres. Total ruin the comfort of ur car, no give in them crash in even smallest hole. And a set of 4 19" run flats £1400.00 ouch. Had 2 bimmers with and as soon as they where worn out about 8 months they don't last replaced with normal tyres totally transformed the cars handling avoid like the plague :eek: :shock:

A

Anonymous

WTF i's she on about??

Replaced the 2 front tyres with new and swapped the others around. Tyre man repaired the knackered tyre for free. Drives so much better now and didn't realise how much it affects the handling and braking!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
RON I would suggest that this is an online translation into English...hope she kept her receipt!

Mind you, unless I was to be telling you in German what I like doing when the weather is nice/wet, which school subjects I enjoy/dislike, that i have a cat and other tremendously handy German standard grade rote learnt phrases, I'd be fooked if i was trying to speak another language!!
You are too generous mrizzle. I believe it and her second post were spam :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
I like spam especially on toast :lol: :lol: :lol:
You keep "showing you age" Spam is such an old fashioned food, kids of today would never have had it and many never even heard of it. You'll be onto 80 shilling ale next :lol:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
bigmac3161 said:
I like spam especially on toast :lol: :lol: :lol:
You keep "showing you age" Spam is such an old fashioned food, kids of today would never have had it and many never even heard of it. You'll be onto 80 shilling ale next :lol:
Yea bring back marathon and opal fruits wtf are star burst :thumbup: :p :lol: