What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

First week of Ownership

A

Anonymous

Had the car for nearly a week now.

Things I like:

1) Its a Diesel - still half a tank left after 400 miles :beer:
2) Nice, smooth engine which is quick - even though I'm taking it easy at the moment :eusa-think:
3) Folding Mirrors - really useful reversing into my garage :thumbup:
4) Auto Lights Function :idea:
5) Analogue Clock - just like looking at it :roll:
6) Weeks Free Insurance from Peugeot. Well handy when taxing / changing own insurance :clap:
7) Parking Sensors really useful
8) Boot and storage "under" boot really good
9) Rear seats - good laugh when people try to get in / out (bit of a phaff with leccy seats though)
10) Rain-x works really well on the front / rear screens

Things I don't like:

1) Only 1 CD at a time
2) Cruise Control / Speed Limiter position. Used once, probably won't bother again
3) Phaffing with the Intermittent windscreen wipe control
4) Door really needs a slam to shut properly. Spent the first couple of days driving off with the door open
5) Squeaky arm rest thing in the centre console. Seems to have sorted itself out now
6) SMALL glovebox
7) Steering wheel too big. The smaller one would have been a wise purchase
8) No 12v plug that is constantly on when the vehicle is off / locked.

Overall, nice car and enjoying the drive.
Once I've cleared 1k miles, start opening up a little more to around 3k miles. Then it's "open for business" ;)
Should be nice on dry, fast country roads with the nice big tyres.

A

Anonymous

Pretty good summary - think I'd agree with most of that.

Re: the CD, have you tried the USB interface - I've stuck a load of albums on a memory stick, and it's like a great big multichanger (with the bonus that the folder/track names are displayed on the screen).

I also especially like the brakes - plenty of feel, and they really inspire confidence.

FGRob

Reaction score
I've got a small MP3 player in there, works very well with the radio listing function and track selection - who needs a CD player - well OK me :dance:

Your list will grow, the number one should be the attention the car draws - it's certainly at the top of mine. :clap: :cool: ;)

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Posts like this on this forum have been great It's just short of 3 months since I ordered but I'm picking up in 10 hours! Reading these kind of comments and :beer: reviews has been great during the long wait.

A

Anonymous

rczwannabe said:
Posts like this on this forum have been great It's just short of 3 months since I ordered but I'm picking up in 10 hours! Reading these kind of comments and :beer: reviews has been great during the long wait.
Picking up in 10 hours...not that you're counting or anything :lol: :lol: :lol: . Hope the grand handover goes really well with no last minute hitches. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
rczwannabe said:
Picking up in 10 hours...not that you're counting or anything :lol: :lol: :lol: . Hope the grand handover goes really well with no last minute hitches. :thumbup:
Thank you. all paid for and saw plates on him yesterday do hopefully nothing much to go wrong!