What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

First RCZ meeting in the Netherlands

A

Anonymous

As promissed, some pictures and a video.

The Video;
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QjguJAg3eE[/youtube]

A

Anonymous

Hi ya Pjork

Well done - thanks for sharing this with us - the video and the soundtrack are really fantastic. The sight of all those amazing RCZs driving along the road must have been something to behold; I'm surprised it didn't cause a pile up with people staring!

Wonder if we make a video of our meet what music we should have? RCZ1 should have Car Wash by Rose Royce and obviously Flash should have his Queen track!!! Oh and can Live Tyler play me and I don't want to be the one filmed parking......

Thx for sharing this with us - love the video - it was like RCZ p*rn!!

Cheers
Scarlet :thumbup: :wave:

A

Anonymous

Looks like a great meet. How many cars did you have all together.

Great Vid!

A

Anonymous

The best way to put it;
In total there were present;
5% of all RCZ sales in 2010, 10% of the RCZ are in private hands, and licenced to the driver. :eusa-think:

10 RCZ! :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

How was this arranged? Is there a Dutch site? Can you post a link?

A

Anonymous

Thanks Pjork - great pics and video - altho there weren't any Amber Red RCZ's there!!

A

Anonymous

Hi pjork,

great to see the meet was so well attended.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Hi Pjork

great photos and fantastic video and soundtrack. All those lovely cars together makes you appreciate how beautiful our cars are :thumbup: . Good luck with your forum. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
Thanks Pjork - great pics and video - altho there weren't any Amber Red RCZ's there!!

By coincidence, yesterday at the Peugeot HQ, I asked how many Amber red RCZ's are sold in the Netherlands, up to now only 3.
None of the amber RCZ owners is a member of the forum,....

FGRob

Reaction score
It's a great sight when you have your first meeting of RCZ's, which location did you use.?

I'm just wondering if there would be any interest in an international meet next year - say at Peugeot HQ France or even better a tour of the manufacturing plant in Austria - Would anyone be interested if we speak to Peugeot Production Nicely :wave: ;)

If there's enough interest I'll start a new thread. - Sorry to hijack your thread Pjork, you got me thinking. :idea:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

:eusa-think: I think Austria might be a bit of a trek for those of us in the UK - Peugeot HQ in France might be a good idea tho...

A

Anonymous

pjork said:
Mlbblue said:

By coincidence, yesterday at the Peugeot HQ, I asked how many Amber red RCZ's are sold in the Netherlands, up to now only 3.
None of the amber RCZ owners is a member of the forum,....

It doesn't seem to be a particularly popular colour; I think I've only seen pics on this forum of 2 or 3 people with it. Either white or the darker colours (Nera Black, Charcoal etc.) seem more popular... that will just make my RCZ that little bit more special tho! :dance:

A

Anonymous

lovely amber red bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
:eusa-think: I think Austria might be a bit of a trek for those of us in the UK - Peugeot HQ in France might be a good idea tho...

You could be right.
After 2 days we got to Austria this summer and the factory would have been another 400 miles! I gave it a miss! :dance:

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
It's a great sight when you have your first meeting of RCZ's, which location did you use.?
I'm just wondering if there would be any interest in an international meet next year - say at Peugeot HQ France or even better a tour of the manufacturing plant in Austria - Would anyone be interested if we speak to Peugeot Production Nicely :wave: ;)
If there's enough interest I'll start a new thread. - Sorry to hijack your thread Pjork, you got me thinking. :idea:
Rob.

The location we used, was at the Peugeot Experience Center (a place where you can see all Peugeot models, in almost every color, and make a one hour testdrive, you can't buy a car there)

With the Dutch RCZ forum we are invited in Austria on the 6th of May.
Just one phonecall to Peugeot Netherlands, they arranged it.

FGRob

Reaction score
I would be interested around that time, we were planning a trip that far over any way, also thinking about the ring as well :dance:

Rob.