What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

First clean

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there, we’ve seen this car before a few years ago on these very pages if I’m not mistaken aren’t the door cills skull wrapped?are you the original owner?
If so how come you’ve been so quiet? With such a stunning Z where have you been hiding it? 😃

Punisher1

Reaction score
Hello neilgsxr69 yes it's me who posted the original pictures a couple of years ago. Yes I'm still loving my rcz and keeping it different to every rcz I've seen on the road or on the forum. I'm back posting again as the new forum is much easier to use and it's nice you can post pics straight from your phone now 👍I surpose I'm quiet as I don't see many rcz down in essex or the ones i do are just normal people who don't do forum websites or drive the car as it's a car to get from a too b if you know what I mean. I do get a lot of people comment on the car asking what it is lol and ask me to wrap there cars for them which I wont as it's not a business that I'm in and if it went wrong I'm liable so I do it for myself on my own car only. I do feel the pics don't do it justice sometimes as I cant show the detail and the time I put into it to make it look as it is but it definitely is different some people like it some will not but it's about being different and standing out from the crowd but enjoying it at the same time. Glad you like it as its puts a smile on my face as it's doing what I want it to achieve from another passionate rcz lover 🤘

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you still own this beautiful Z! And glad your still enjoying it, and yes it’s all about being individual over few years since your last posts my car has gone through some major changes.6867D36B-8C55-42DB-B1B7-D6DCE075D79B.jpeg

Punisher1

Reaction score
Wow yes that has changed a bit since I last looked at your car. I think you had some nice quads designed when I last read one of your posts. Definitely stands out from the crowd with the yellow lenses are they legal in England as I was looking at getting the rainbow effect film put on mine

2retro

Reaction score
Yellow's legal. Rainbow... not so much! lol

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes exactly yellow is legal in the UK but believe it or not not legal in Europe 🤔