What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

first car, need assistance on rcz

Katakuri2009

Reaction score
I'm looking for my first car, and I know that peugeots are typically quite dependable. I'd like the rcz and, if possible, the r version, though that might be pushing it. I'm wondering if it will be expensive on expenses because I want something sporty looking and enjoyable to drive, but also a reliable daily driver. The insurance is my primary concern because I'm about to leave for college, but this car is so gorgeous and there are some great discounts for the rcz r version.

littlepippin

Reaction score
I have just bought an RCZ and I love it - the insurance was cheaper than my Mini Countryman SD I had before, so you might be pleasantly surprised.

Jerryo48

Reaction score
I'm looking for my first car, and I know that peugeots are typically quite dependable. I'd like the rcz and, if possible, the r version, though that might be pushing it. I'm wondering if it will be expensive on expenses because I want something sporty looking and enjoyable to drive, but also a reliable daily driver. The insurance is my primary concern because I'm about to leave for college, but this car is so gorgeous and there are some great discounts for the rcz r version.
I'd love to know where you have seen "discounted" 270 rcz.
I certainly haven't .

Jerryo48

Reaction score
There's ten on Auto Trader at the moment
Just looked
Last year lucky to see a couple.
Not so keen on an rcz 270, with Cheap Chinese tyres!!.
Seems a strange choice for someone that "cares " for his car

turboguy

Reaction score
You must be well of if you can afford an R as your first car especially if you live in India :). Yes they are reasonably reliable but are not cheap to maintain (only R version) ;)