What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Finally

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

I've been 'secretly' reading along for a few months now, and am happy to say that, after a five month wait, I finally took delivery of my amber red (I know, it's a love/hate thing) 156bhp (company lease didn't allow me to pick the 200bhp version, but is already a 30-ish percent increase compared to my previous car, an Alfa Romeo 147) RCZ with the vision and easy motion packs and the 19" Sortilege rims.

Immediately took it for a decent spin across the country to Germany and was very happy with it, both on the twisty roads as well as on the 'Autobahn' :eusa-whistle:

In terms of future updates: I'll probably be digging in my wallet soon to get the alcantara steering wheel, reading your positive experiences with it. Another thing i'm quite certain of is swapping the DRL's with LED's and maybe the high beams with 'whiter' ones. As the sat nav system was too expensive I've now reverted to using a portable garmin unit (3590lmt) but there's still a small chance I will go down the 2 DIN route.

I'll be posting some pictures as soon as the weather brightens up a bit!

Greets,
Björn

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: welcome and enjoy great car :beer:

A

Anonymous

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN...........mate adding options does mean stupid leasing rates as i lease my rcz myself so join the club of just 2 peeps in te leasing club but in most ways its not that bad :dance: as maybe i will lease the up coming new facelifted rcz without the traumatic loss of residuals :(

but welcome :dance:

A

Anonymous

Managed to snap two pictures today :cool:

Greets,
Björn

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome, good choice of colour ;) and first picture is good, think it should be entered into the competition, can't have a certain young lady's white in there AGAIN :lol:

A

Anonymous

She's looking great. Having seen Donna's in the flesh a couple of weeks ago, I have to say the colour is growing on me. It really "pops" in the sunshine.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
She's looking great. Having seen Donna's in the flesh a couple of weeks ago, I have to say the colour is growing on me. It really "pops" in the sunshine.

Yes indeed it does, a few people have commented on the colour and the general consensus is they like it......after a while :lol:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Yes it does look great...whatever colour you have there will be lovers and haters, but as long as you love it that is all that matters ;)

A

Anonymous

Welcome - Happy driving...................
Nice pics and I have to say red is growing on me!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

Cheers min! :oops: :oops:

A

Anonymous

I always keep my eyes peeled for RCZs but, even if I wasn't, the way the sunlight was hitting yours would have made me look either way. It's cool. I like how the majority of the RCZ colours look very different in different lights.