What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Finally - mine gets delivered tomorrow

A

Anonymous

Well after 3 months of waiting, I'm expecting delivery of my beloved RCZ tomorrow. :dance: All finance has been transferred and as long as it appears in their account tomorrow I should be driving her home tomorrow afternoon. Lets hope there are no further hiccups. :eusa-shhh: :beer:

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

Good good I hopefully get mine today :D providing they've received the new v5 with my number plate on it!!!!

A

Anonymous

i collect mine tomorrow as well :D
nice to have for the bank hol period

A

Anonymous

I never got mine today so I maybe another one that gets mine tomorrow! Lol

A

Anonymous

Mine was finally delivered today as promised :dance: . Unfortunately I had to keep working so I drove it back to work and parked it. Tonight I'll go through the features and set up everything the way I want. I have an 8 day trip planned over the Easter weekend extending into next week so will have plenty of time to get the feel of it then.

I must say the midnight silver sortelege wheels look great with the Mercury Grey :thumbup: . I'm pleased I didn't change them for silver.

I'll take some photos while I'm away and post them when I get back.

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

Congrats RCZoom :thumbup: !!!!
:beer:
Mine only arriving at the end of April. :(

A

Anonymous

RCZooM said:
Mine was finally delivered today as promised :dance: . Unfortunately I had to keep working so I drove it back to work and parked it. Tonight I'll go through the features and set up everything the way I want. I have an 8 day trip planned over the Easter weekend extending into next week so will have plenty of time to get the feel of it then.

I must say the midnight silver sortelege wheels look great with the Mercury Grey :thumbup: . I'm pleased I didn't change them for silver.

I'll take some photos while I'm away and post them when I get back.

RCZooM

Many congrats :D
i got my mercury today also. i too had to go back to work after collecting so i'm going out now to put some miles on :dance:

A

Anonymous

Congrats, RCZooM and welcome to yet another owner of the fab mercury grey. Many happy and safe miles together and looking forward to some lovely pics from your trip :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hope all goes well. You are gonna luv it especially in this weather (apart from the bugs). Had mine 2 weeks now and still grinning everytime i get in it

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
looks great from the avatar! :D
The avatar isn't of mine but has the same paint and wheels. I'm away on a driving holiday for the next 8 days but when I get back I'll take some photos and post them in the gallery.

Thankfully its been sunny since I bought it so its still relatively clean and shiny. Going to give it its first wash tomorrow in preparation for the trip.

Still have a lot to learn about its functions. Since tomorrows a holiday I'll be spending a bit more time in her with the manual learning how to adjust and use things.

A

Anonymous

philbuk said:
Had mine 2 weeks now and still grinning everytime i get in it
Have mine since October and STILL grin even just walking up to Freddie...love him to bits!