What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Finally Have A Build Date

A

Anonymous

Got the long awaited call from the dealer today with a build date of 11th/12th Sept, expected to be with dealer end of Sept.

Ordered Opal White 156 Sport on 5th June when we were told it would take approx 8/12 weeks.

Gutted not to be having it for 1st Sept, the wait is almost unbearable.

I have seen 2 RCZ's being driven around where I live. I hope I don't see many more before I get mine!

A

Anonymous

Hi,
lets hope there are no more delays for you, 4 months is a hell of a wait.ordered mine 28/7/10. could be my xmas pressy to myself !! Lark.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum RCZDOG. :greetings-wavingblue: I'm sure it will soon be here.

Don't worry though - I ordered mine in February - just got my build date of 3rd September :!:

A

Anonymous

Got my build date today as well
ordered HDI GT charcoal with the vision pack 21 June
Build date is 2 Sept - with a this date could move statement. I am assuming they didn't mean foreward ;-)

A

Anonymous

Oil Burner - that's just rubbing salt in the wound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
oil_burner said:
Got my build date today as well
ordered HDI GT charcoal with the vision pack 21 June
Build date is 2 Sept - with a this date could move statement. I am assuming they didn't mean foreward ;-)

Good news for you oil burner but bad news for RCZDOG :!:

A

Anonymous

G
RCZDOG said:
Oil Burner - that's just rubbing salt in the wound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry RCZDOG no salt rubbing intended, It must be very frustrating for you
I am just a bit happy, like everyone else i been waiting that date. I will let u know how many weeks it slips by. Although to be honest I have everything crossed and praying to everything I can think of that it doesn't.
but I am not counting my chickens yet, Ummmmmmm sacrifices - there's a thought. MAY BE NOT

A

Anonymous

hi all put my deposit down last weeks in December cant quit remember the exact date order went in beginning of June been giving last week in august hope to pick up first week in September