What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ferrari 612 GTO

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Gorgeous looking car. Looks like an old proper Ferrari :)

Attachments

• IMG_174096136260283.jpeg
    IMG_174096136260283.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 4,528
  • IMG_174091890349638.jpeg
    IMG_174091890349638.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 4,528

Bigleigh

Reaction score
Very nice but I think they've copied those rear arches from the Z. :lol:

A

Anonymous

I'm in....*** starts negation for the sale of his soul..."one reasonably careful owner..." ***

A

Anonymous

And, out of all of us, you'll be the only one of us they gets to drive it! :cry:

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
Gorgeous looking car. Looks like an old proper Ferrari :)
Top photo - like the general look of the car including the gt40 esk rear and the chrome work hasn't been overdone. Bottom picture reveals the rear hunches to be way over the top for my taste . Prefer to see smaller wheels which would allow for a reduction in that area , a less recessed front end and the dukes of hazzard tyre wall lettering vanquished to the waste bin. Perhaps the rear vents could be redesigned or preferably removed in order to improve the flow lines of the car. Overall, a good effort and preferable imo to recent designs such as the 458, f12 and laF. Also that steering wheel would definitely have to go. :)

A

Anonymous

It's phenomenal in my opinion. I don't honestly think that this is going to be all that close to the final product though.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
No it doesnt look very driveable like the f40 and f50. If you can say they are driveable lol