What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Feline Quad exhaust

A

Anonymous

Hi, bought a new 2011 1600, 156 Gt in Charcoal grey, leather interior with 19 inch wheels, and have just purchased a brand new genuine quad kit from ebay for £83 plus postage. Yes thats not a type error!
Does anyone know how difficult it is to cut the rear vallance out for the second set of pipes to fit, before I start? Thanks :helpme:

pete.garratt

Reaction score
There should be a template supplied with the kit. Then, it's just a question of how steady your hand is following the line with a hacksaw. (once you've broken a few plastic welds to get it off....)

A

Anonymous

Thanks for reply, no instructions or template with kit,but can't grumble for the price I paid. Have found a website that sells Peugeot approved vallance already formed to fit the quad system. Will have to think if the cost is worth it.

A

Anonymous

Hi - I'm really interested in the valence preformed you mentioned - any chance you could give me the website link for it - thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi, Yes the quad exhaust vallance is made by zunsport, here is the link.http://www.zunsport.co.uk
I have to tell you that the item is not cheap, they quoted £475 inc vat & delivery. They offered a discount of 10% on this. They seem to make a manner of grills etc out of stainless steel, but from the photo of the peugeot part you can't really tell what it looks like. I have not made a decision as yet, still wondering if might be just as easy to cut original vallance. Cheers Tony.

A

Anonymous

I have a scanned copy of the instructions if you are still looking for them?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply, have a copy from Peugeot dealer along with missing exhaust wrap. Fitted exhaust to car looks stunning with the quads. Thought I had better tell insurance about fitting this as did not want any problems to arise if the worst should happen. They knew straight away that it was a stainless steel system with no improvement to BHP. Cost me £116 more on my insurance premium. Still love it !!!!! Just fitted some stainless chrome mirror covers, looks great..

A

Anonymous

"Cost me £116 more on my insurance premium" Strange, I informed my insurer of all the extras fitted to my RCZ, but it did not effect the premium.