What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Feline Quad Exhaust now being sold at RCZ Performance

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

This exhaust system, Made by Zunsport, is the system that was sold by Peugeot with their Feline Package. The exclusivity period with Peugeot has expired, and therefore Zunsport can now sell the same exhaust system direct. As an Authorized Distributor for Zunsport, RCZ Performance can offer you this Peugeot Approved exhaust system at the best price possible.

You can find more information on the RCZ Performance website http://rczperformance.com/, and you can purchase it on the shop http://shop.rczperformance.com/

Price: £445.00 (includes shipping and VAT)

*note this price is for UK mainland ONLY. If you live outside the UK mainland, please contact us either here or at [email protected] for international shipping costs etc.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your support.

A

Anonymous

damn I wish you were selling them sooner when I had to get a new system after someone reversing into my car you would have saved me £200's lol

but still nice to see you selling this part at a good price, hopefully I won't need to get a replacement system, but if I do again I am sure I will get it from you.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
tomy90 said:
damn I wish you were selling them sooner when I had to get a new system after someone reversing into my car you would have saved me £200's lol

but still nice to see you selling this part at a good price, hopefully I won't need to get a replacement system, but if I do again I am sure I will get it from you.

Yeah shame about that, but glad you are okay.

if you buy from me that would be great, and I have a great selection now, just adding Remus to the shop and I have Bastuck coming very soon :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
kkrcz said:
Hi,

That is just a dummy quad right?

This exhaust from Zunsport is the same as the one sold by Peugeot as part of their Feline Pack. It does incorporate dual-exhaust (quad-tips) on both sides and routes exhaust to both sides. Your factory muffler has dual outlets in which you tap into and route one out normally and the other to the other side. So in reality it is not a dummy system as it is fully functional. It does not provide any performance or sound enhancements, only balancing out the rear of the car with dual-tips on both sides.

To me a dummy quad would be buying a spare dual-tip and bolting it in place on the right side, with no exhaust routing to it.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Sill looking for the Feline Package exhaust system, well look no further because even though your Peugeot dealer cannot get it for you, RCZ Performance can!

Yes this is the same exhaust system and it is still approved by Peugeot. Zunsport made these exhaust systems for Peugeot, now as a distributor for Zunsport, RCZ Performance is selling them.

Here is a link to more information:

http://rczperformance.com/Exhaust.html#Zunsport

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your support!