What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Feline exhaust warranty question

A

Anonymous

Just a quick one for those in the know. Sourced myself a feline quad exhaust on ebay. Am I likely to void my warranty if I fit it myself?

A

Anonymous

xzibit206 said:
Just a quick one for those in the know. Sourced myself a feline quad exhaust on ebay. Am I likely to void my warranty if I fit it myself?
I suspect the lack of replies is due to the fact that, people have gone down the Peugeot dealership fitted route and so do not have the information that you request. A call to one of these dealers would get you the answer that you require. Good luck :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

The answer is that you will not invalidate the warranty, if it is indeed a genuine Peugeot supplied part. Peugeot would however always recommend that it is fitted by a Peugeot Dealer.

A

Anonymous

That's what I wanted to know. Thanks. It is the real deal and is coming with the instructions used by peugeot so hopefully I shouldn't have any issues