What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Feelers out for a Sydney RCZ meetup for the motor show

A

Anonymous

As I will be heading up to Sydney for the motor show and I know there is a few Sydney siders on here I figured why not have a Sydney meet up.

Is currently an EOI as I will be sorting out motor show dates and figuring out when I could attend such a meet, so check back here soon.

So will either be the 20th or 21st of October or the 27th 28th of October.

richard.au

Reaction score
hi mate, i'm in sydney and maybe around during that time frame, so pm me and see what we can arrange.

it would be nice to see a few of the beasts together.

as i just spent a lot of money on my nice new rcz, i am not sure if i want to go into the show though :) temptation and envy may bring me unstuck :)

A

Anonymous

Well I am going with the hope that the new RCZ will be there.. As that would be nice to check it out, but I am also in the same boat.

Is rare to see one driving around canberra, all though there is a few here I dont really see them so would be nice to have a few in one spot.

As soon as I know some dates I will shoot you a PM.

Rue1

Reaction score
would love to join you guys but will be in Sydney late September :( so won't be there for the motorshow

A

Anonymous

So I will be there this sunday the 21st. Rather short notice but will see if you want to meet up to have at least two parked next to each other. PM sent

richard.au

Reaction score
cool. i'm on the run at the moment, will get back to you on the pm soon.