What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fault codes help!

pfaulkner

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Little bugger wouldnt ugged it in and came up with four fault codes:

P1336 (Misfire on several cylinders)
P1337 (Misfire on cylinder 1)
P1340 (Misfire on cylinder 4)
P0087 (High Pressure Fuel Pump - System pressure to low)

In brackets is what I think they relate to if anybody can confirm?

Few years back we had P1336 and P1340 so had the cylinders replaced

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
It could be down to the high pressure fuel pump as for the other faults coil packs common fault too. Hope this helps...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Pedro

Reaction score
Congrtats you have joined the P0087 club ! Only joking mate I had the same trouble on the 200 GT & I had to change the pump as mine was throwing up codes almost the same as yours with a few Ghost ones thrown in my suspicions were with the fuel pump as the fuel trim pressure was dying a slow death on cold start & trying to accelerate on a cold engine was a pig as it just kicked like a mule plus low fuel pressure will spell misfire & bank1 also shows its face when you get a fuel shortage !
If you can get up the fuel trims on the scanner short & long pressure ratios these will give you an indication your pump which are generically known to fail is taking a long earned holiday ( knackered )
Let us know how you get on & good luck 👍