What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

facelift

A

Anonymous

Does anybody know if its possible to fit the new facelift bumper to the older model?

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'm not sure that you can. It would involve more than just the bumper. The lights are different, not as big, so it would mean a new light housing plus some other things that are outside of the my technical knowledge.

A

Anonymous

just wondering it would be an easy enough job for me, if i knew the exact changes like new lights, same bonnet shape?
been looking at an asphalt so would look pretty nice with the new bumpers

A

Anonymous

You'd be losing the front fog lights and gaining the new DRL's too and from what I've read that means a software change and/or a bypass wire. There's a thread somewhere about fitting a Peugeot DRL kit in place of the front fogs on a pre-facelift RCZ which makes mention of it which you might want to seek out as it would be relevant to what you want to do.

Sent from my hot tub using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Thanks just looking to get as much info as i can as the price for pre facelift has comedown a great deal plus the new rcz dose not come with the matt paint.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Yes it is possible, but as mentioned the fog lights will need to be removed from the system as you will not have them anymore. To me I could not do without my fog lights.

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
Yes it is possible, but as mentioned the fog lights will need to be removed from the system as you will not have them anymore. To me I could not do without my fog lights.

I'm with you here to some extent. I can't understand why the face lift has done away with them!!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
RCZ-Performance said:

I'm with you here to some extent. I can't understand why the face lift has done away with them!!

Me neither. When I noticed that I was like that has to be wrong, but no, you get some what fancy DRL's instead of fog lamps. Try driving in the village I live in at night when the fog is in without fog lights, can we say curb time :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
mrizzle said:
RCZ-Performance said:

Me neither. When I noticed that I was like that has to be wrong, but no, you get some what fancy DRL's instead of fog lamps. Try driving in the village I live in at night when the fog is in without fog lights, can we say curb time :thumbdown:

That's a bona fide recipe for kerbing disaster! Living on the coast we are prone to thick fog fairly often and there's no way I'd want to be without them either. A strange move in my opinion!

A

Anonymous

Changing the front would be very expensive the headlamps alone would be very expensive New Xenon lights easy £1400

Front bumper about the same £1400 Additional wiring for the leds Pennys but if you have money go for it,it Can be done and if your going to do it yourself it would save an extra £1,000:thumbup: