What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Extremely challenging to change in 1st and 2nd in the cold

A

Anonymous

I do not know if anyone else is having this issue because even though my car is garaged its really struggling when its been stationery to change in the lower gears (i know this normally happens) but its to such an extent I actually had to stop on a junction even though it was clear to get to 1st because i couldn't get it into 2nd gear from 3rd.

Is anyone else having these issues with the cold?

A

Anonymous

Re: Extremely challenging to change in 1st and 2nd in the co

not at all, recon its a fault that needs main dealer attention.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
not at all, recon its a fault that needs main dealer attention.
Same comment as bee. Never had any difficulties.

A

Anonymous

oh thanks for informing me, I will see if this issue continues tomorrow if it does I will definitely call my peugeot dealer up about it

A

Anonymous

tomy :thumbup: big difficulties changing between 2nd/3rd gear even down changing between 2nd/3rd and still do have i have as i have stated since getting my car as mentioned but maybe coming from one of the best manual gearboxes ever made for A car i was spoiled............. NOT

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
tomy :thumbup: big difficulties changing between 2nd/3rd gear even down changing between 2nd/3rd and still do have i have as i have stated since getting my car as mentioned but maybe coming from one of the best manual gearboxes ever made for A car i was spoiled............. NOT
Jassy how do you change down from 2nd to 3rd? is this a Scottish thing? :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jassyo06 said:
Jassy how do you change down from 2nd to 3rd? is this a Scottish thing? :mrgreen:

AWAY YOU AND GO .......................AND WAX pearl2 again :lol: :lol: okay i fooked up grammer/spell masta :lol: