What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Exterior Mods Complete

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, i want to proudly share my rcz exterior mods. After 2 years of slow mods, im finally done with all the major mods that i wanted. I know its not for everyone but it looks awesome for me and i guess its good enough. cheers :beer:

i'll work on the interiors with wraps on the plastic parts if i have the time, enjoy~ :lol:

the red part of the spoiler, eyelid and and the black parts of the rims are DIY wraps ;) save lots of $$ but used up time in cutting and adjusting, first time DIY wrap job so it aint that good.

Photos taken with SG Note 3

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Very unique. And another with the black front wings ;)

I like the spoiler. It looks a little high though.

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How about some more pics and list of what you've actually done? Would be very interested in the modding history so to speak.

A

Anonymous

With the additional black which I like maybe dechromming would be best especially the front grill. ;)

A

Anonymous

I want to do the Ferrari black bit on the boot of my RCZ! my car is black though! doh!!

Looks really nice.. and I have become a bit of a purist after years of modding!!

Is the car now bright red?? Im confused... I wanted a red one... didn't like the metallic orange! Is it a vinyl wrap car? is that why the reverse sensors are black!!?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
How about some more pics and list of what you've actually done? Would be very interested in the modding history so to speak.

I'll show more pic in the future if im free,

As for mods...

OVERALL:
"Ferrari Red" vinyl, not sure what brand but its a decent quality material and wrapped professionally

FRONT:
Blue Sunvisor Vinyl
Technica lip kit
2 small striped vinyl (inspired by Gallardo Superlagerra)
Chrome strips fitted on the vertical grille part (inspired by the agressive Peugeot 3008, P. Cayenne gen1 and AstonM.177 grilles)
Red Vinyl Eyelids, self fitted with low quality Oyama vinyl

SIDE:
Matte Black mirror, and side trim (professionally wrapped)
Black "Solstice" lookalike Vinyl, (self wrapped, not really good up close, using low quality Oyama vinyl)
70% transparent black tint, (no problem with authorities)
Yellow brake paint

BACK:
Matte Black partial wrap on bonnet (inspired by Ferraris mainly from 599GTO and 360)
Civic Type R spoiler (self wrapped with Red Oyama Vinyl, top chrome part sprayed with chrome paint which last surprisingly well)
Random Quad Titanium tips (was the first mod, brought to the workshop on the first day my car arrived...the right side does not have any pipe, mechanic said its difficult to fit pipe for actual working quads)

As for the history...started with quads, then full colour red wrap+ partial gloss and matte black wrap, then after a while the rest about the same time about a year+ later. Everything but the professional wrap part is actually low budget mods made to look cool...guess its very japanese import style.

cheers :beer:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
With the additional black which I like maybe dechromming would be best especially the front grill. ;)

Actually i wanted a tri-colour theme for the car; red, black and shiny white/chrome. The chrome arches makes the car unique on the road and the vinyl makes the car very agressive in the front...atleast thats what i think.

If i were to make a full colour change in the far future then dechroming will be in my consideration list ;)

A

Anonymous

pugmanrcz said:
I want to do the Ferrari black bit on the boot of my RCZ! my car is black though! doh!!

Looks really nice.. and I have become a bit of a purist after years of modding!!

Is the car now bright red?? Im confused... I wanted a red one... didn't like the metallic orange! Is it a vinyl wrap car? is that why the reverse sensors are black!!?

Thanks

Thanks, yes the colour is bright red which is not the original factory "Opal Red". Its a full colour wrap namely "Ferrari Red" wrap. And yes the reverse sensor is black because the original colour is black.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Random Quad Titanium tips (was the first mod, brought to the workshop on the first day my car arrived...the right side does not have any pipe, mechanic said its difficult to fit pipe for actual working quads)

Thats a lazy mechanic then ;)
The pipe can either go round the back of the spare wheel well (like mine) or in front of the spare wheel well behind the bumper, like the zunsport one.

A

Anonymous

My...you have been busy. Great to see someone being so innovative.

Agree with Abz about the lazy mechanic though!! It's not even a big undertaking. Surely he's not worried about paying the bills. Evidently I'm in the wrong line of work! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Vynels I 1st added looking forward to see your pics bud

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414229180.669455.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414229180.669455.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 6,799
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414229202.416119.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414229202.416119.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 6,799
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414229217.366417.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414229217.366417.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 6,799

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Maybe limo tints on back & rear side windows. I think it would good with the colour scheme :eusa-think:

Looks great already - spoiler a bit big for me, but looks awesome :clap:

Madman

Reaction score
Reviving this thread as the car mods looks amazing still after almost 9 years