What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Expectations exceeded

A

Anonymous

Yip! Got my pearl white dream machine, and all I can say is Wow!! :clap:
The only pearl whites I'd seen were here, and RCZ1's pearl was the deciding factor for my decision. My stomache flipped when I saw it in the"flesh" complete with a huge organza bow on the window. Gorgeous!!
The response has been unreal. Head turner of note.
My "stabiliser" kicks in at 85km and 155km, (stop reading now if you frown upon speed queens, :twisted: ) :D ,So as I have no number plates as yet, and a very quiet stretch of back road presented itself and at the risk of sounding like a certain president :D , YES I CAN!! flashed through my mind. SO.... I did!160 to be exact.
What a thrill!! :happy-wavemulticolor: Didn't even feel like I was doing that speed. Going to have to use my cruise control more often to stay out of of trouble.
Out of my system early :eek:op
Expectations exceeded on the gadget front too!!
Smug, happy camper!
Now I'm in the phase of parking miles away from all other cars, in case some nasty opens a car door on him. ;)

A

Anonymous

Sounds like you enjoy your car then? :thumbup:

I'll get mine next week, so I hope to get out of my first drive with the same feeling (and probably a speedticket with it). :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Jonker,
You are in for such a treat!!
Your sharky is going to blow your mind.
I can't wait to leave work to go and play in the traffic. More like sit still in the traffic, but thats ok. This way I can see peoples reaction to it.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hey up there Tracyb, sounds like you are having a whale of a time in your pearl beauty :thumbup:

Just take the time to enjoy all the envious looks coming your way and ENJOY :!:

A

Anonymous

It's doing my head in reading about everyone getting their cars..........I don't get mine for another month :?

Need help...... :eek:

A

Anonymous

Milner62 said:
It's doing my head in reading about everyone getting their cars..........I don't get mine for another month :?

Need help...... :eek:

Well, in that case resist the temptation & don't come on the Forum for the next month........Na.....you'd miss out on all the banter, & besides, it will make the time go quicker. :thumbup:

These beauties are soooo worth waitng for! Great choice you've made :clap: