What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Engine oil change

A

Anonymous

Has anyone done an engine oil change and if so is the oil filter hard to access and does the car need to be on ramps.
I would of looked at my car for the location of the filter but I do not get it back until Saturday.

A

Anonymous

surprised no one on here has done an oil change themselves. Must be me being a tight git

A

Anonymous

ashy said:
surprised no one on here has done an oil change themselves. Must be me being a tight git
The RCZ's are all still under warranty, why would anyone do an oil change? The service stamp is highly prized when moving the car on. I suspect these are the reasons that you are in the minority in changing your own oil.

A

Anonymous

Had a look the last time I was under my car the other day. It's not tricky to access either the drain plug or the filter.

The warranty doesn't cover oil changes so it's quite likely that someone may wish to do it themselves and save a packet over what the dealerships would charge.