What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Engine Fault - Repair needed

A

Anonymous

Took the car to the workshop and they put it on the computer, it said:

"Pressure measured in the injection rail lower than the setting"

and when checking the parameters the high pressure fuel pump in the engine readings were too low but not permanent.

Now they are not sure where the fault is Fuel pump in the fuel tank, High pressure fuel pump in the engine, Fuel pressure sensor or even bad fuel.

And since the car is still in warranty they want me to leave it there for more inspection.

Anybody know what this might be ? Most of the time the car runs normally but sometimes it happens again especially in the morning when starting the engine for the first time.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi Figo, as I mentioned the car usually runs normal but suddenly sputters especially in the early morning when starting the engine for the first time.

A

Anonymous

Hi
I recently had to have the high pressure fuel pump replaced after lots of playing around. Car would drop revs & run ruff, been fine ever since. Hope you get sorted

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Mine was making a similar tractor type splutter after a full tank refuel, had the HP pump changed still doing it and alot of fuel loss to. Mine is with Peugeot top level now.
Guess what mines a THP 200 as well :(

J