What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

EML on minutes after filling her up and fan is going crazy for 5-10 minutes after stopping

indoldn

Reaction score
Mike on ebay does them for around £160ish full refurb
Planning to use his service. Just need to find the time & work out how to get the hpfp off. Will go through the various posts on how to do it.

indoldn

Reaction score
Planning to use his service. Just need to find the time & work out how to get the hpfp off. Will go through the various posts on how to do it.
Didn't realise Motorscotti did a video on replacing one.

indoldn

Reaction score
An update to this. I did reset the error code and the car was running fine after. In the end as I had already bought a set of coil packs and plugs I decided to go ahead and replaced them.

I didn't notice it before when I swapped the coil packs around to see if the issue moved. However, when I got all the coil packs out I noticed one of them was different. The other 3 were original Delphi and one was Bosch. Looking at the number, it looks like the Bosch one is not listed as one for THP200.

Did around 140 miles after I replaced them and all is still good. I guess time will tell whether coil pack was the issue or something else.

Pedro

Reaction score
I would have thought the coil packs were Bosch as the cars were built in Austria but Delphi are a good reliable brand as mine is stopping on their brake pads with great braking power :)

Last edited:

Marmite

Reaction score
Had a similar situation week before last , pulled over an put the reader on an reset the eml to get me home on a gentle drive , borrowed a coil pack to get me up an running an chucked a new set of Delphi packs on an running great !
so let’s recap 😂
New discs
S/s Pistons an pads
Timing chain kit
2 cam shaft sensors
1 vanos sensor
1 o2 sensor
New lp pump in tank
Spark plugs
Oil an filter cabin filter air filter
Re stitched drivers seat
Turbo rebuild due to rubber seal breaking up an not to mention the top of the range land sail tyres 🤣
Maybe it’s time to sell a good honest car ?

Last edited:

Pedro

Reaction score
Whoever buys It will sail off into the sunset on them tyres! 👌🤣

indoldn

Reaction score
Had a similar situation week before last , pulled over an put the reader on an reset the eml to get me home on a gentle drive , borrowed a coil pack to get me up an running an chucked a new set of Delphi packs on an running great !
so let’s recap 😂
New discs
S/s Pistons an pads
Timing chain kit
2 cam shaft sensors
1 vanos sensor
1 o2 sensor
New lp pump in tank
Spark plugs
Oil an filter cabin filter air filter
Re stitched drivers seat
Turbo rebuild due to rubber seal breaking up an not to mention the top of the range land sail tyres 🤣
Maybe it’s time to sell a good honest car ?
My HPFP on its way to Mike to refurb. Hopefully, that will be it for a while, don't fancy some of the work you had done to yours yet 🤣

indoldn

Reaction score
There was very little pressure from low pressure fuel line, just a trickle of fuel when I tried to release some pressure. Wondering whether that is yet another indication that the HPFP is gone.

New one for THP200 and R used to be just under £500 but now it's almost £600.

Marmite

Reaction score
Mine had a hpfp just before I bought it an yes Iv spent a fair bit on it but I’m happy knowing it’s sorted and in any case it’s a 8 year old car an now it has its second wind 😂an if I do sell it I’m not passing on a heap of hidden trouble 😇

Pedro

Reaction score
You can experience low pressure with the fuel pressure sensor fault but a lot of owners have the pump off first as its a generic failure