What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Electrical Problems

A

Anonymous

Had my RCZ for just under 2 years. Before the warranty expired the EMU light appeared on several occasions. Contacted the local dealer who told me that there was no point bringing it into the garage until the light stayed on permanently as the diagnostics would not show up a problem. Since the warranty has run out I have had to have a new temperature sensor fitted and yesterday the car suddenly stopped and displayed the message "Battery Fault". Had the car towed to the dealer who are currently looking at it. Thoroughly fed up and really had enough. Think I have no other option than to get rid and never touch an RCZ again. Anyone else experience such difficulties.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I dont have any experiences with your issues. But, the ecu logs every fault until they are cleared by a diagnostic reader. I had an EML light because I fitted my chip incorrectly. Even though the light went off when I did it correctly, the fault was still in the back ground and was cleared by a mechanic.