What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Electrical battery fault

Theresa

Reaction score
Hi my car rcz 1.6 THC has shown warning sign batter elec fault. Then engine fault needs repair. Problem is. It turns over. Runs fine. Difinsyely no issue with the battery. I wondered if anyone else had an issue.
Woman in shop said it's because I do short journeys. ?

Pedro

Reaction score
Low power in Battery can cause this warning as your friend suggests your not doing enough miles to charge the battery possibly get the battery checked to see how many amps normally it should be around 12.5 volts if its kept fully charged

Shawniloo

Reaction score
hi everyone, so I really need some help, we’ve got a RCZ 200 thp gt. Recently upgraded sound system, everything has been great. Been out today all is fine, gone to it a few hours later, no power to radio, usb or spoiler, all wires seem fine. Also now getting tyre pressure not monitored warning. Can anyone suggest what I need to do? Hooked up to the obd reader and it’s coming up with something to do with the body control module not connecting.