What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Electric window switch broken

podstar1

Reaction score
Wondered if anybody can help with this issue.
The button that controls the electric window on the passenger side from the drivers side unit has broken. It will put the window down no problem but won't go back up. The switch feels loose in its recess so I think the plastic has snapped on the rear end. Does the control unit pop out to check as i can't locate any screws holding it in or do you have to remove the full side panel?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes the switch just pops out use a plastic tool or if you have strong finger nails... There's a few on ebay for sale if the switch is no good.. Hope this helps you out

podstar1

Reaction score
Thank you ill give it a go, didn't want to go tearing it out and damaging it if it had a holding screw underneath 🙂

Pedro

Reaction score
Looks like someone has had it out previously?

podstar1

Reaction score
Looks like someone has had it out previously?
No it was clean around the edges so not been out before. The little spring under the switch had snapped off when I had a look underneath. New unit required :-(