What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Eeeeeeek............got to sell

A

Anonymous

Just been made redundant and at my age not likely to walk into another job :-(

I have a 2010 (60) 156 in grey with pale grey leather. I'm the second owner and the cars done 18500 miles. Had one service and has space saver spare wheel (19") and tool kit.

Sadly its got to go but dont beat me up on the price.....I'm realistic but not stupid.

JT :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Truly sorry to read of your redundancy. It is rarely a good thing. Shame to have to loose the RCZ too. I wish you good fortune in your job search, but certainly do not envy your situation right now.

A

Anonymous

Might be a bit of a long shot but what's your field of expertise/location? Someone on here just might know someone in said field that knows someone that is looking for employees.

A

Anonymous

Xzibit - I love your thinking...awesome...simply awesome.

A

Anonymous

Tweedie ... as hard as it is .... it IS ONLY a car. Sometimes we all get too attached to our tin cans.

Hope you get a new job soon, maybe you won't have to sell after all. Or you can just get another one when you're back on your feet. :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
John, we haven't "spoken" for a while but so sorry to hear of this bad news. There's never a good time for these things to happen but you never know something may turn up, even unexpectedly.

Keep positive :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
John, we haven't "spoken" for a while but so sorry to hear of this bad news. There's never a good time for these things to happen but you never know something may turn up, even unexpectedly.

Keep positive :)

Thanks for your message of support.......I suspected it was likely but it still came as a shock.

Don't want to lose the car but some difficult sums require difficult decisions.

I hope you are keeping well and your garden is looking good......... I wish it would stop raining so we can utilise the hosepipe ban!

Take care

John

A

Anonymous

Tweedie said:
Just been made redundant and at my age not likely to walk into another job :-(

I have a 2010 (60) 156 in grey with pale grey leather. I'm the second owner and the cars done 18500 miles. Had one service and has space saver spare wheel (19") and tool kit.

Sadly its got to go but dont beat me up on the price.....I'm realistic but not stupid.

JT :thumbdown:

ha ha join the club.....mine has to go as husband was made redundant and at his age will be permenantly now retired !!! :x :x

A

Anonymous

Get on linked in if your not already a great place for getting into a job with your interests?