What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Displaying miles instead of kilometres

A

Anonymous

Guys,
Whilst the the digital displays are showing MPH and fuel consumption in MPG figures, the trip and the total distance covered by the car displays at the bottom of the speed clock on the right is are both in Kilometres.
The book seems to indicate that it can show either but the problem is I cannot work out how to change it.
The menu button on the radio enables you to change the MPH and MPG into Kilometres, but it has no effect on the other two.
As some of the display is in Miles and the rest in Kilometres I am beginning to think this is a fault.

Any advice.

A

Anonymous

Press menu on radio, personalisation configuration, ok, display con, ok,choice of units,ok,mpg,ok then move cursor to ok in bottom left corner of screen press ok that should do it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi bigmac

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately it does not work. Changing the units using the method you describe does make the units change on screens 1 and 2 (on the small display between the rev and speedo) but the trip and total distance the car has been driven at the bottom of the speedometer on the right just does not change what ever units a I select and press OK on. They are stuck showing kilometres despite what the other displays say.

I can see a visit to the garage coming

A

Anonymous

Prophet said:
Hi bigmac

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately it does not work. Changing the units using the method you describe does make the units change on screens 1 and 2 (on the small display between the rev and speedo) but the trip and total distance the car has been driven at the bottom of the speedometer on the right just does not change what ever units a I select and press OK on. They are stuck showing kilometres despite what the other displays say.

I can see a visit to the garage coming
The solution quoted is as you say only for the fuel consumption data. I believe this to be a PDI issue. It should have been set up in miles for the UK market

A

Anonymous

Well it changes the miles on mine to kilometres and back and not just the fuel consumption but the 5125 miles the cars done to 8255 kilometres :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Hi bigmac

Well if it works on yours then thats good news as clearly it can be fixed. It just does not work like that on mine I have tried a few times and no joy.

As I cannot do anymore, I will have to play dumb and see what the Peugeot man says tomorrow!!

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Good luck with Peugeot there have been some horror stories about useless dealers on here sorry it didn't work :crazy: