What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

disconnecting battery

A

Anonymous

One question. .. how? :lol:

I want to reset my satnav as its playing up and to disconnect the battery to see if that reboots it. .

how he heck do I get the accessible terminal off.. im swear to start prying without understanding it first!

A

Anonymous

And the answer is you pull the lever up... simple as that... total blonde moment

A

Anonymous

However, getting to the negative terminal is a different matter.....

I had to put mine on charge tonight and it's a nightmare getting to it with a crocodile clip :wtf:

Lord help me if I have to change the battery.

Good luck with the sat nav, I hope it works for you.

the big blue

Reaction score
...Pro Dealership modern engine design so that a premium 1 - 2 hr labour charge can be levied on to the cost of replacing the battery and at Main Dealer rates alone that will most likely exceed the price of the battery ! :roll:

.the big blue (..have been watching 'You Tube' - Toyota GT86 (flat four) engine and I'm now going off them.) I must be Old School rose tinted glasses of a time when standard maintenance was incorporated into overall design) ! :cry: