What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Directional lighting

A

Anonymous

Does to anyone know how to switch on the directional lighting? It is not currently activated on my car, 156 gt with sat nav.

I have checked the manual, which refers to activating/deactivating via the 'multifunction screen configuration menu' but I cannot locate this menu. I can only find info for this if you have the standard display/sound system.

A

Anonymous

I'm not totally sure but I think this is only available if you've opted for the vision pack. If you have I'll have to leave the answer to someone who also has this option.

A

Anonymous

You must have the xenon light/ vision pack to have the directional lights and yes you have to use the radio menus to change i think it will be under driving aids or the same menu list as the daylight running lights setup hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

Thank you.

I don't have the xenon light/vision pack so that will expain why I can't find it! It came as standard on my 207CC GT and had assumed the same. The car I bought was an order for the dealer which they let me have, so spec was as per their order.

Still can't find the the 'multifunction screen configuration menu' on the radio menu. This menu keeps getting referred to throughout the handbook to change things. Instructions clearly show its whereabouts if you have the standard display/radio/CD but there is no detail if you have the sat nav/radio/cd.

A

Anonymous

Hi Karen,
Do you have the large central display, if so look at page 44 of the handbook that shows you which button to press to bring up the menu for daytime running lights etc.
Hope this helps. Grant

A

Anonymous

Grantp said:
Hi Karen,
Do you have the large central display, if so look at page 44 of the handbook that shows you which button to press to bring up the menu for daytime running lights etc.
Hope this helps. Grant

Thanks Grant, exactly what I needed to know.

A

Anonymous

Paul Bannister said:
Did it work?

Hi Paul

Yes, I found the menu. I had wondered how to set the daytime running lights and also the follow me home lighting, now I know, thanks to Grant. :thumbup:

Thought I had read the manual in detail but obviously not enough!

A

Anonymous

Hi Karen,
Glad it was of some help. I've done things opposite way round, hardly looked at handbook just spent ages pushing all the buttons to see what they did. I have advantage that this is my 4th Peugeot and all had inbuilt SatNav so controls very similar to last one.

One of the things that doesn't seem to work the same is voice recognition, how are you and others getting on with it??

A

Anonymous

Grantp said:
Hi Karen,
Glad it was of some help. I've done things opposite way round, hardly looked at handbook just spent ages pushing all the buttons to see what they did. I have advantage that this is my 4th Peugeot and all had inbuilt SatNav so controls very similar to last one.

One of the things that doesn't seem to work the same is voice recognition, how are you and others getting on with it??

Hi Grant

Not tried the voice recognition yet, spending enough time just sitting on the drive loading CDs onto the jukebox. No doubt the neighbours think I am very mad or just sad spending so much time just, in their eyes, sitting in my new car!!! :lol: