What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Directional Lighting Fault

A

Anonymous

Have those of you who opted for the vision pack had any problems with the directional lights. I've had a warning prompt flash up (Automatic Headlamp Adjustment Faulty), this seems to have a mind of it's own, one day fine next warning prompt again ? :eusa-think: Now booked into dealer for afew days ?

A

Anonymous

That's what I thought, happened once last week then fine untill Tuesday this week. I can start car lights ok drive off then fault appears,other times normal again no fault ?

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Noticed tonight when I put the car in the garage that the o/s headlamp, the surround has fallen off within the unit.

Booked in for 1st service so will get it sorted then.

A

Anonymous

have had the same problem been into garage still unresolved not happened for four weeks.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Hi All

Yes this problem has now been fixed with the front sensor being diagnosed as the culprit. Garage ordered parts & re booked it in as it was thought to be a quick while you wait type of job.

This is basically a potentiometer that is secured with one simple rivet to the engine subframe, unfortunately from the top.

This meant that the engine subframe has to be dropped in order to drill out the rivet & remove refit the new sensor.

Crazy design the Technician could not believe it either called me into the wshop so I could see for myself, had to re book it yet again as it was a 3 hour job. all done now works perfect.

A

Anonymous

I've had the same error displayed like 5-6 times during last 3 month.
It's rather strange behaviour...sometimes it displayed it like 2 times during a week. And now I haven't seen that for about 3 weeks already.

That doesn't bother me much, though...I've been into local dealership (which is newly opened) and they told they have no clue what that can be (how's that for an answer from official dealer? :)) )
Anyway, I don't think I'll be doing anything to this, unless it starts showing up too often.

A

Anonymous

Hello,
In the begining,i use to have sometimes the same error message,since i started to turn the key to make contact and then wait just about two
seconds before starting the engine,it never appears again.Maybee just an coincidence but i hope that it is the solution.

Sorry if there are faults in my english,it is not my usual language.

Rcz THP 156 Nera Black,as an ancient biker,that is the first car where i fall in love with it.

Greetings from Luxembourg

Lou

A

Anonymous

You know I do exactly the same and actually since then I don't see the error as well :) It may well be that error happens when you immediately try to start engine after power is given to the light bulbs.
Let's see how it goes...

dcatcher said:
Hello,
In the begining,i use to have sometimes the same error message,since i started to turn the key to make contact and then wait just about two
seconds before starting the engine,it never appears again.Maybee just an coincidence but i hope that it is the solution.

Sorry if there are faults in my english,it is not my usual language.

Rcz THP 156 Nera Black,as an ancient biker,that is the first car where i fall in love with it.

Greetings from Luxembourg

Lou