What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Digital speedo

A

Anonymous

Can anyone please help out and confirm that if you order the sports pack (sport steering & sports gear lever) you will get the digital speedo in between the rev counter & speed counter ??

A

Anonymous

I believe that comes on all models regardless (the only difference is screen size) although I may be wrong. The funny thing for me is that the 200GT does not get the gear change indicator on the display but the others do! Ha ha

FGRob

Reaction score
jonvella said:
Can anyone please help out and confirm that if you order the sports pack (sport steering & sports gear lever) you will get the digital speedo in between the rev counter & speed counter ??
The simple answer is we don't know for sure, from the different cars that have arrived it would appear that you will have the wider display with the sports pack, 200BHP and Sat Nav, as for the gear change indicator I think that has to be switched on by the dealer at PDI - but then again I could be wrong - Peugeot Prod - can you confirm please.

Thanks
Rob.

A

Anonymous

thanks for your replies, apparently no one is sure about this, not even peugeot dealers. For sure its much nicer to have the big screen with the digital speedo rather than the gear change indication. From what I could read and see myself the digital speedo comes with 3 versions, the 200bhp model, the sat-nav option & the sport pack option.
Jon