What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Detailer for alloys

RCZKam

Reaction score
Can you get a quick detailer for powder coated alloys?

I’m being told never use a quick detailer on glass or wheels. I’ve got a proper alloy wheel cleaner when I’m washing the car but looking for something just for quick work in between washes when it’s hardly being used

Thanks

Pedro

Reaction score
believe it or not I use Screwfix nononsense degreaser to clear off all the brake dust etc but don't leave it on long brush it in & after 5 mins rinse it off & wipe down the wheels after

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I highly recommend the soft99 products been using them years now they have a few quick detailers that do exactly that but do last quite some time and they’re hydrophobic properties are insane

RCZKam

Reaction score
Cheers guys

Luckily found a vid of someone using meguiar's ultimate quick detailer on there powder coated wheels for a quick clean

That’s what I use, works brilliantly

Obviously on lightly dusted wheels not full on cleaning jobs that require more work