What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Deposit paid!!

A

Anonymous

Hello, Just paid my deposit on my new RCZ at A J Blacklers in Torquay, Opted for the diesel, charcoal paint, sports pack,vision pack and sat nav!!! a tidy sum. Can't wait for delivery!!

A

Anonymous

Hi SAMURAI163 and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Did they tell you a delivery time? Nice choice of specifications and it'll be well worth it once you get your mitts on those keys :dance:

A

Anonymous

Welcome SAMURAI163

Deposit paid no going back now... I have the Charcoal, great colour when she is polished and sparkly.

when you picking it up?

A

Anonymous

Hi there, BangorRCZ,robbo. I'm not sure when delivery date is but possibly late March or early April (hoping late March!!! )Defo no going back now I really can't wait :) robbo the colour choice was a last minute change from the" Nera Black"and I am glad I went with the charcoal, thanks for the confirmation,I am liking the word sparkly....I will post some pics of pick up, hope its a nice sunny day !! have you got any pics of your" charcoal beauty" on here??

A

Anonymous

Sounds like an awesome car. I hope you will cope during the delivery time. Enjoy the forum.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome Glenn,and what a club:)Thanks HelenRCZ I hope it looks as awesome as I am imagining it is, just taking the wait for delivery day by day!!