What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

dents

A

Anonymous

anyone had any dealings with dentmaster or other companies that deal with dents ...picked up 2 today in my bonnet the size of around 30mm dia it has not broke the paint a block of wood came off the back of a lorry :evil: ...

t110jim

Reaction score
Hi Mel long time since Peugeot HQ I have used dent devils some idiot in a207 parked about Foot from my back wing and put small dent in it . The guy from dent devils removed it in about 15 minutes not even a sign of where it was . Hopefully they can help you out :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hiya Mel. My stepson has his own Paintless dent removal business. They can do amazing things. Be aware that some "big named" companies are franchise's and so the franchisee may not be too good, depending on his experience. Smaller independent guys have built their business on their reputation. So ask about. If you have a good relationship with your main dealers ask who they use. The PDR guys are busy at this time of year as all these cars are hocked in for the new reg and the dealers want them sorted and sold

A

Anonymous

bonnet all repaired could never tell it had ever happend ....a top job by a little independant company called auto healer in burton on trent £60.00 :beer:

A

Anonymous

Good news and pleased to read about it. The cost is in line with my expectations from the experience I have learned from Dan. His small business is called All Out Dents and he does a cracking job too. He's never afraid to say "that's a paint shop job" He knows a few people in the same line of work that are not too good at their jobs and it was he that said to me that by sticking with smaller independents is the best option if you don't have the time to research and get testimonials.