What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

dent

A

Anonymous

Having corner of bumper paint repaired next week, £85

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337969907.025293.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337969907.025293.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 2,521
A

Anonymous

That should be ok being done as a smart dent removal... It's just a little close to the handle, there may be some strengthening plates back there.... Give it a go you've got nothing to loose !

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
That should be ok being done as a smart dent removal... It's just a little close to the handle, there may be some strengthening plates back there.... Give it a go you've got nothing to loose !

Regards

Marcus
Hello stranger :wave:

A

Anonymous

well its right on the crease that runs on the length of the door which is the worrying thing...I will have words with some dent people and see what they say. My concern is that the dent itself IS a crease...worst thing is I dont know who did it...yet...but if it is who I think it is (as it was done in the company car park)...they are a. one of the directors and b. my boss!....how do you approach that one!

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
RCZGT200 said:

Regards

Marcus
Hello stranger :wave:

Hi Ron,

Haven't been around for a while as there's been a few things changing for me......all for the good :dance:

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

a few things changing for me......all for the good

As long as it involves peugeot and us being able to call on you then its all good!

A

Anonymous

Just back from Chicago and washed the car as its been probably parked on someone's drive and noticed this:

Didn't spot it as Lawrence was dirty!

A

Anonymous

Oh my god!!!! I'd be furious. I take it this was in the care of a "secure" parking company?