What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Delivery due Tuesday 17th

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

After a long wait, seems like forever, the machine is arriving tomorrow. Company car choice has in the past been limited to the normal suspects of insignia and mondeo. When I spotted the RCZ on the company car list the only choice to make was the spec!!

So w have a petrol 156 GT in Pearl with quad exhaust, front grill, vision pack and Lama leather arriving tomorrow. Cannot wait!!!

Anyone got any tips as to what to check on new vehicle (will be delivered to work and therefore no time to browse around it on forecourt) other than normal dents, scuffs etc. Anyone got any tips on things not to do with new car (I am the one in the group who breaks new things by not being familiar with them).

Will update after the grin has disappeared later in week.

Neil

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well good luck for tomorrow Neil. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Nice spec too.

Just have a good look around the whole car, in particular the roof, which can be quite easy to mark / scratch, if care has not been taken when taking the protective coverings off.

Look forward to seeing some pics when you get chance :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Cheers for that,
Will check the roof and post picks later in week

A

Anonymous

As RCZ1 says yes the roof is a must to check as they can be very rough removing the pvc covering on delivery but apart from that just the usual enjoy your rcz :cool:

A

Anonymous

neil38 said:
Will update after the grin has disappeared later in week.

Neil

You'll have to wait a while for that grin to disappear! Have a nice day!!!!