What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

delivery brought forward

A

Anonymous

Had a call today. Original delivery date was 24 march, delayed due to Pearl white and spec. Was offered mid Feb today but settled for 7 March to get the new plate.... Though this was hard and I had to let my head rule my heart ..I WANT IT NOW was screaming inside LOL. Only another 54 days to go

This could hold out hope for Pearl white orderers as I thought the build wasn't until February

RCZ1

Reaction score
It's always great news to hear your delivery date has been brought forward. Not too much longer to go now and the new registration to boot. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I was in the same boat, the dealership was saying that they would source the car from another dealer if my spec of RCZ was available, as much as I wanted to say "yes get me one NOWWWW!" I didnt want to force the issue and instead have insisted that I have the car brand new with an '11 plate, 1st or second week in March, we may very well be the first two RCZ '11 plates!...now its a race to see who gets theirs first....all bets are welcome hahaha!

A

Anonymous

wow! I got my delivery date today as well.

7th March too!

Must make sure I insist on an 11 plate car as well.

1.6 THP 200 Sport
Dolphin Blue

7 weeks
49 days

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: