What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Delighted to be here.

A

Anonymous

Hello fellow owners. Have recently acquired an RCZ HDi GT. What a car, i was to scared to go for the 200BHP petrol version ( its an age thing ) this model is plenty for me, so far delighted with every thing and long may that continue. Any excuse to get in and take a drive, a real head turner.

A

Anonymous

Welcome friend :thumbup: post a photo of your pride and joy :)

A

Anonymous

Personally I believe the HDi to be the best option. I would as that is what I have too. Provided you do the mileage and are able to travel at or around 60mph fairly frequently then you will have an excellent car. Holds the road like glue and has more than enough poke to satisfy. I'm sure you will enjoy your purchase. Don't let this be your first and last post. We like serious as well as just banter on here :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Personally I believe the HDi to be the best option. I would as that is what I have too. Provided you do the mileage and are able to travel at or around 60mph fairly frequently then you will have an excellent car. Holds the road like glue and has more than enough poke to satisfy. I'm sure you will enjoy your purchase. Don't let this be your first and last post. We like serious as well as just banter on here :thumbup:

Ron i am sure your car has an optional extra fitted you dont know about it :eusa-think: its called a Flux Capcitor when you think the diesel rcz is that fast have you ever noticed the flames behind you whilst driving off topic i kinow but couldnt resist :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Welome to the forum Brewser :greetings-wavingblue:

I love my HDi, it has plenty power for me, and I'm ONLY 36!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:

Elaborate 36???...00....00 your vital stats :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
donnaj1dlh said:

Elaborate 36???...00....00 your vital stats :lol: :lol:

for entirely YOUR own benefit .... I'll let you think it's 24-36 :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Thank you every one.
Just to elaborate, i did have my heart set on a 200BHP petrol model, the dealer only had the 156BHP model which i tried out and enjoyed.
Was then offered an ex demonstrator HDi at a great price for a car only 4 months old, drove it and really enjoyed the drive, theres no hiding the fact its a diesel but the acceleration on it surprised me and is more than adequate.
I dont really do enough miles a year to benefit from the diesel version as i work away for a month at a time in Alaska so only get 6 months at home, and do mileage around 8K a year, but you know what like, the car was there and ready and i just wanted it!! :thumbup: so i took it, to impatient to wait for the 200BHP petrol.
I like the fact that the cars are all badged the same in that on the back it just has RCZ, no HDIs or 200s 0r 156s we are all RCZ owners whatever the spec.
Have not passed another one yet, so in my opinion still driving the most attractive and scarce car on the road just now.
Still happy and trying to dispel notions that i would of been happier with the petrol.
Oh and thanks Donna, proof that diesels are not just for oldies ( im 48 )

A

Anonymous

BREWSER said:
Oh and thanks Donna, proof that diesels are not just for oldies ( im 48 )

I've driven oil burners since I was 23!!! I used to pile on the miles, not anymore, but I like driving diesels, especially on winter roads.

A

Anonymous

hi welcome and enjoy your :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :greetings-wavingblue: new car