What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Delayed!

A

Anonymous

After being told that my RCZ was going to be built the back of JUNE :D , I've just received an email from Peugeot saying that its now been delayed, and now be built 15th August (hand over SEPTEMBER) :( :( :( :( :(
Placed order 12th April. Not Happy today :aahhh:

A

Anonymous

Have gone for the diesel GT in shark grey and all the trimmings. Still worth the wait, but would have liked it this month.

A

Anonymous

hi imjacobs sorry to hear about delay must really brassed off ordered mine gt hdi april 24 hope i dont have the same problem told end of july did thy give you a
reason

A

Anonymous

imjacobs said:
P90James said:
A 6 week delay? Man that sucks :(
Yeah feeling down...... A few beers tonight i think!

Good idea, I think i'll join you Jacobs.... (Tony you need a beer related smiley mate!!)

G81

Reaction score
Good idea, I think i'll join you Jacobs.... (Tony you need a beer related smiley mate!!)

Thats my job i think. oops.

Beer Smiley coming up!

A

Anonymous

J_SLADE1 said:
hi imjacobs sorry to hear about delay must really brassed off ordered mine gt hdi april 24 hope i dont have the same problem told end of july did thy give you a
reason

Said something about a production supply issue with Sat nav's.... Just to ennoyed at the time to take it in.
Hope yours is ok!

A

Anonymous

imjacobs said:
Cheers Chaps i needed that :beer:

No worries mate! Get the feeling my dealer doesn't understand the difference between build date and delivery date, so preparing myself for a 3-4 week delay too :evil: