What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Dealers

A

Anonymous

Always nice to see PERRYS get a good write up, and also bother to be part of this forum. I have no connection with them, but wish they would take over other Peugeot dealers !! I have tried 4 different dealers in my area, and still don't feel like a wanted customer !.. Just one plea Perrys.......get us a spacesaver spare wheel as an accessory...!! Cheers.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the kind words. :greetings-wavingblue:

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

I really cannot praise Marcus of Perry's enough, he is very knowlageable, welcoming and friendly, as were his other staff that i met. I would not of traveled from Swansea to Perry's in Milton Keynes if i was not made to feel like a very valued customer.TOP FELLAS.

On the spare wheel bit, that is also a very good valid point. A space saver spare would not break the bank. It was not until i spoke to Marcus that i found out there is no wheel brace or jack either. It would be a comfort to know that at least you could jack up the car and remove a wheel for a bit of inspection now and then.

A

Anonymous

yep i also travelled across the country to have my quads fitted at perrys- bzzzzzzzzzzz